Behind The Scenes With Our Unmatched Faculty
Our Unmatched Faculty
What is the single most important thing about your education?
When we asked our students and alumni that question, they often spoke about one factor - our faculty. They didn’t just mention our faculty’s stellar academic credentials but also their deep commitment to the success of their students.
Bringing the Faculty Together
On a warm Miami winter day, our team brought some key faculty members together in the Donna E. Shalala Student Center on University of Miami’s campus. There, the team started asking the faculty questions to better understand what experiences had shaped their worldview and approach to teaching.
What We Found
When talking to faculty, it quickly became clear to the team why students raved about them. While they come from different backgrounds and are experts in vastly different fields, they all have one key character trait in common: they share a deep sense of responsibility to equipping students with the tools needed to be successful. This mindset often results in demanding classes where students are challenged to go deeper. The purpose is clear – if you enroll at UOnline, the faculty’s sole objective is to enable you to live up your potential and ultimately get to where you want to go.
As Professor Korniotis says: “if you work hard, you will get rewarded.”
2. MBA – featuring Dr. Robert Plant
3. Master’s in Finance – featuring Dr. George Korniotis
4. Master’s in Professional Accounting – featuring Prof. Seth Levine
5. Master’s in Sport Administration – featuring Dr. Windy Dees
6. Master’s in Health Informatics – featuring Dr. Doris Peek
7. Master’s in Communication Studies – featuring Victoria Orrego-Duneavy