1. Start your application
Go to our online application.
2. Upload your documents to your application
- Unofficial transcript: Submit a copy of your transcript from all academic institutions attended.
- GMAT: Submit your official GMAT scores. The GMAT may be waived for qualified applicants with appropriate academic and professional experience. Please consult an advisor for more information.
The GMAT may be waived for qualified applicants with appropriate academic and professional experience.
- Résumé: Submit your most recent résumé that appropriately illustrates your professional experience.
- Personal statement: Submit a one-page personal statement addressing your interest in the MS Finance program in relation to your professional background and career aspirations.
- Language Proficiency: International students who do not hold an undergraduate U.S degree must submit Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores. For more information, please see Student Handbook.
3. Submit your official transcripts
Electronically (preferred) or by regular mail:
- Electronically: email@example.com
- By mail:
Online Enrollment – Admissions Office | University of Miami
Gables One Tower, 1320 S Dixie Hwy, Suite 902-locator code 2991
Coral Gables, FL 33146 – 2991
Please note: All graduate applicants who have attended a college or university outside the United States must submit official transcripts and diplomas (if available) from all colleges and universities attended to one of the three approved evaluation services. Click here for more details.
4. Obtain two professional recommendations
Enter names and contact information for two (2) people who can comment on your professional ability in the online application.
Recommenders automatically receive an email to fill out your recommendation online. You can then track the status of each recommendation in the system. Recommendations must be received by the application deadline to be considered for admissions.
University of Miami School Codes: FAFSA: 001536, GRE: 5815