Applying to UOnline
How to submit your application
When you decide to pursue a degree with UOnline, you’ll have a dedicated enrollment advisor to guide you through the application process. Follow the steps outlined below and contact your enrollment advisor with any questions.
1. Start your application
Go to our online application.
2. Compile Documents
Upload the Required Documents in the upload section.
- Unofficial transcript: Submit a copy of your transcript from all academic institutions attended
- Submit Test Scores (Dependent on Program)
- Résumé: Submit your most recent résumé that appropriately illustrates your professional experience
- Personal statement: Submit a one-page personal statement addressing your interest in the program in relation to your professional background and career aspirations.
- Language Proficiency: International students who do not hold an undergraduate U.S degree must submit Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores. For more information, please see the Student Handbook.
3. Submit your official transcripts
Electronically (preferred) or by regular mail:
Online Enrollment – Admissions Office
1320 S. Dixie Hwy, Suite 902
Locator – 2291
Coral Gables, FL 33146-2291
Please note: All graduate applicants who have attended a college or university outside the United States must submit official transcripts and diplomas (if available) from all colleges and universities attended to one of the three approved evaluation services. Click here for more details.
4. Obtain two professional recommendations
Enter names and contact information for two (2) people who can comment on your professional ability in the online application. Recommenders automatically receive an email to fill out your recommendation online. You can then track the status of each recommendation in the system. Recommendations must be received by the application deadline to be considered for admissions.
5. Apply for financial aid
Click here for more info about financial aid and scholarships available to our students. Our enrollment advisors are also available to help you every step of the way.